Thursday, February 11, 2010

I don't know how often I will actually post. This is kind of an experiment, I guess. But in an attempt to stay connected to my family and friends that I have been relocated so far away from I have decided a blog could be fun.

This will probably be like goulash. Everything from what is going on for Rich and I and the pets to thoughts about everything I am passionate about: faith in God, food, photography, home decor, running/yoga/overall fitness, mental health, gardening and mostly, my family.

Here's to blogging :)

4 comments:

  1. And to be honest, I am ready to graduate from facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you are going to graduate from FaceBook, try Buzz from Google.

    buzz.google.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'mma diggin' this blog you're doin'. You're a fantastic lady... and mom.

    You should change the color of the text or background though, because the contrast isn't good enough to read it very well.

    Peace out, mommacita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post. I am new at this blog thing but don't quit facebook yet as that is how I find out in a short time who is doing what, where as with a blog I have to take more time to check them out. I love you and your ideas and hope that some day I can focus as intently as you are able to now.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete